1. What are cookies? Cookies are small files saved on the users computer.
2. What do we use them for? To identify the user, store information about being logged into the service and the user's settings.
- to control user session in order to prevent session hijack.
- to save user settings on his or her computer so that they can be stored and remember when he logs in again.
3. Types of cookies:
a. Session – only for the current session, removed on logout.
b. Temporary/Permanent – saved on the user's computer even after logout.
4. Cookies that do not belong to us:
On some sites you may find cookies of other companies that provide certain services (data gathering, advertising etc.), we are not responsible for them.